LoveWorld Connecting the World to the WORD! -, LoveWorld 2017

LoveWorld News Welcome to Loveworld Television Ministry 

No one notices your ; tears
     No one notices youe ; sadness
 No one notices your ; pains
                But they all notices your ; mistkes   

1;

I may not be the most important person in your life...i jest hope that when you hear my name...you smile and say that's my friend
Peace Love World Clothing Sale Items
Loveworld Festival 

2;

I miss you, but I'm not going to text you first, because I eant to see if you miss me more.

Loveworld Festival of Music and Arts 2017
Loveworld Festival of Music and Arts 

3;

True Friends say ,if you ever need anything i'll be there.True love says, you 'll never need anything i'll be there.
Son of the living God. I believe ... Searches related to love world
 Searches related to love world

4;

she's the kind of queen that knows her crown isn't on her head but in her soul.  ===adrian michael
 Viewers explore recent updates
 Viewers explore recent updates 
 5;

if you truly love her,you'd want what's best for her, whether it includes you or not.
LoveWorldSAT | Connecting the World to the WORD
LoveWorldSAT | Connecting the World to the WORD

6;

Thik hai badal jao tum lakin ye yaad rakhna ki ham badal gaye to,tum karvatey badalte rahe jaage."
Loveworld is the best Christian TV from Africa to the rest of the world
Loveworld is the best Christian TV from Africa to the rest of the world

7;

Weakness of attitude becomes Weakness of character ==albert einstein
LoveWorld Books is a Leading Christian Publishing
LoveWorld Books is a Leading Christian Publishing
8;

"I'm picturing us on rooftops in strange people and us.Always us."
 Watch LoveWorld TV on Sky Channel
 Watch LoveWorld TV on Sky Channel 
9;

Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
smile in front of people who hate you. ur happiness kill them

loveworld sat programs
loveworld sat programs


10;

how to turn your cool whatsapp status from blah into fantastic
it's my life ,so keep ur nose out of it...!
Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.

Welcome to Loveworld Television Ministry
Welcome to Loveworld Television Ministry


5 DAILY REMINDERS
                   1 I AM AMAZING,
                   2 I CAN DO ANYTHING,
                   3 POSITIVITY IS A CHOICE,
                   4 I CELEBRATE MY INDIVIUALITY,
                   5 I AM PREPARED TO SUCCEED,


'you seem real pretty,  and i ain't talking 'but how you look,  i' m talking about your  vibe.your vibe is pretty."
 _ kid cudi 

  a bad attitude can lite block love   blessings and desstiny from   fimding you. don t be the reason  you don t succeed 


I may not be your first love ,first kiss first sight ,or first date but i jest want to be your last everything.


EGO is the only requirement to destroy any relationship. so to be a better person,skip the 'E'and let it 'GO'! 


bad attitude is like a flat tire you can't go anywhere until you change  it.


i love you, me kunvari hoon,muje sex pasand nahi,tum pehle aadmi ho,aap ka bahot bada he,uper nahi aaungi,sirf ek bar lungi


never cry for the persone,who hurts you...just smile and say,thanks for giving me chance to find someone better than you...


don't mix between my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and attitude depends on you..........


na BLOK KIYA THA aur NA KABHI KARENGE tuje to apana photo aur STATUS DIKHA-DIKHA KE JALAYENGE




i love those random memories that make me smile no matter what is going on in my life right now. a strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug,before you judge ME,sure you are PERFECT 

loveworld sat live
LoveWorld News

best love,attitude,sad,hindi,english,cool whatsapp status
my attitude is based how you treat me.

something i learned about people...if they do it once,they'll do it again

is doori ko kaise sehta...inhe shabdo may kaise dikhau !ab kuch samajh na aata!!..

log churane lage hai mera status..gujarish hai unase mera gum bhi chora lo..

it's so hard to pretent not to love a person when you really do..


best love,attitude,sad,hindi,english,cool whatsapp status

1.i love you 2.ME KUNVARI HOON 


love point  whatsapp
whatsapp



I Will win not immediately but definitely. 


Happiness is easy when we things that don't matter."



 Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.





  No one notices your ; tears
      No one notices youe ; sadness
  No one notices your ; pains
              But they all notices your ; mistkes



Post a Comment

0 Comments